[avr-gcc-list] RE: avr-gcc-list Digest, Vol 22, Issue 14

From: wbounce
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] RE: avr-gcc-list Digest, Vol 22, Issue 14
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:29:06 -0500

I use AVRDude with just a parallel port cable  that connects to a ISP
header. I took a old midi cable found in an old computer. I cut the
other end of the printer table I put 4 300 ohm resistors in series
between the printer cable and the midi cable and wired ground straight
through. It cost me 0.

I could send you more infor if you want.