[avr-gcc-list] Why the studio don't watch structure?

From: whiteman
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Why the studio don't watch structure?
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:0:30 +0800

Hi,all!

 I use avrstudio (version 4.08 ) simulate my APP.In my APP,I declared a
structure variable "div_t disp".but the avrstudio can't watch this variable,my
make command is "make extcoff",why?

Another problem is the avrstudio doesn't simulate the interrupt!In my APP, I
enable the ADC interrupt.my code is as blow:

SIGNAL(SIG_ADC)
{
        ADC_L = ADCL;
        ADC_H = ADCH;
}

int main(void)
{
        DDRC = (1<<DDC5)|(1<<DDC6);
        DDRD = 0xc0;
        DDRB = 1 << DDB0;
        ADMUX = 0x40;   //channel 0
        ADCSRA = 0x85;  //AD clock is 125k
        ADCSRA = (1 << ADIF) |(1 << ADIE) | ADCSRA;
        sei();  //enable the global interrupt
        Delay(10000);
        ;
        ;
        while(1)
        {
                PORTC = PORTC^0x20;
                Delay(60000);
                ADCSRA = (1 << ADSC) |ADCSRA;
                ;
                ;
                for(;;){}
        }
        return(0);
}

when I simulated the app, I modified the "ADIF" bit to 1,but the avrstudio
don't execute the server subrountine.Whether the avrstudio doesn't simulate
this case or my code have any error??
Regards!

        whiteman
address@hidden