Re: [avr-gcc-list] Linking and unused functions.

From: Alan Kilian
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Linking and unused functions.
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 07:39:29 -0600 (CST)

  Erik,

    I don't know about the savannah avr-libc. The library I am using is at
    http://hubbard.engr.scu.edu/embedded/avr/avrlib/

    It does split all timer-related functions into one module, but there
    are many many timer functions that I don't use, and I only have
    2048 bytes of program space, so I can't have any extra functions
    getting linked in.

                      -Alan

--
- Alan Kilian <alank(at)timelogic.com>
Director of Bioinformatics, TimeLogic Corporation 763-449-7622