Re: [avr-gcc-list] unknown Make %. behavior

From: Sander Pool
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] unknown Make %. behavior
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:32:49 -0800

Eric,

copied from my original email:

"I use WinAVR on Win2k which comes with Gnu-make
3.78.1."

I don't think you've released WinAVR January yet, right? I think I have your
first release from December.

I will verify tonight that the WinAVR make is indeed the one I run, I'm
pretty sure it is. I don't think I have cygwin make in my path.

    Sander