Re: [avr-gcc-list] sfr_defs.h: _SFR_IO_REG_P(SMPCR)

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] sfr_defs.h: _SFR_IO_REG_P(SMPCR)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:39:02 -0600

On 29 Aug 2002 at 15:30, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> That example looks suspiciously like it's an asm example (not inline
> asm though) to me. How are you trying to use _SFR_IO_REG_P()?

I'm using the macro to do conditional compilation as in
#if _SFR_IO_REG_P(SMPCR)
#define this that
#else
#define this other
#endif

It looks like that all of these macros are written for both C and
assembler based on the _SFR_ASM_COMPAT switch. I just don't
understand why the C version of the _SFR_IO_REG_P(SMPCR) macro
doesn't seem to go through the preprocessor / compiler (at least on
my system.

Eric
avr-gcc-list at http://avr1.org