Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: jtagice and avarice not work

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: jtagice and avarice not work
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:54:35 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Uwe Bonnes wrote:

:)     Joerg> Last time i tried, it did.  But i didn't attempt to perform any
:)     Joerg> direct hardware access from within wine (like talking to a serial
:)     Joerg> port).
:)
:) As long as the application doesn't use a driver to talk (.vxd, .sys file or
:) like), wine should be able to pass the data through, after enabling the
:) right option and having port access rights. Some fine tuning is however
:) almost everytime needed.

Well, I got avr-studio to run under a few months ago, but I couldn't get
the serial ports to work. So I gave up. One of these days, I'll have to
try again.

Ted Roth

avr-gcc-list at http://avr1.org