Re: [avr-gcc-list] FAQ

From: Rich Neswold
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] FAQ
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:53:39 -0500

Wasn't it 29-Jul-2002, at 02:57PM, when Theodore Roth said:
> The user manual is still in the early stages of development so take it
> with grain of salt for now.

Before you get too far along, I've placed the source to my document on the
web (in case you want use portions of it.) You can download the source from:

    http://home.earthlink.net/~rneswold/avr/book.sgml

It is written in DocBook (although it uses some minor FreeBSD extensions.)

I haven't been keeping the document up to date as much as I'd like and this
will give you a (decent?) head start...

--
 Rich Neswold

 efax: 1.240.536.7092