[avr-gcc-list] Debugging AVR devices

From: Marko Panger
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Debugging AVR devices
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 21:42:01 +0200

Hello all !!

As things go it seems to me that it will take a long long time to get a fully working elfcoff converter for AvrStudio. If I understand there are problems at both sides. AvrStudio supports only COFF format and Flavio has no time to have a look at elfcoff. Of course it would be nice to have things working together, but....

I was wondering if there is some other simulator for AVR (that can be build for win under cygwin or mingw)? Has someone experience using GDB (and a GUI for GDB) for AVR devices ?

Thanks,

Marko P.