[avr-gcc-list] Fwd: AVRCHAT IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!

From: Jason Kyle
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Fwd: AVRCHAT IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 17:22:33 +1200

Those of you who are subscribed to address@hidden will need to re-subscribe next week sometime when the server has been re-built, see forwarded email below.

Subject: AVRCHAT IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:15:37 +0800

Hello fellow list members,

Are you wondering why we have not received any mail since the 22nd of
September 2001 ?

Well I was and I emailed David Vanhorn (the list owner) and he informed me
he was hit by the lion worm. He asked me if I could let all the people I
have contacts for on the list know of the problem.

David is hoping to have the list server up and running by Monday the 30th of
September 2001, and he will require us to all re-subscribe to the list after
it is all up and running. I have included Dave in this email, so he can
hopefully send a message out once his server is back up and running. (if he
is not able to I will re send a message to this list)