[avr-gcc-list] dtostre

From: Ron Kreymborg
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] dtostre
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 00:48:01 +1000

I notice dtostre still inserts the occasional colon ":" in place of a digit
in the fractional part, ie

+3.4567:E-02

Just before I tackle this myself, does anyone have an existing patch?

Has anybody done any assembler work for a (possibly restricted) sprintf
version? In the old days the multiple conversions associated with sprintf et
al were just too expensive to consider, but with 64/128K flash and 16 MHz
clocks available, perhaps it is now worth adding it to avrgcc.

Ron

Ron Kreymborg
Jennaron Research
Melbourne, Australia