[avr-gcc-list] New avr-gcc for win32 available

From: Gunnar Henne
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] New avr-gcc for win32 available
Date: Mon Jan 29 21:39:04 2001

Hello,

during the weekend I succeeded in compiling avr-gcc for win32 using the
cygwin-tools and mingw32 development tools. As a result the new binaries
are not dependend on a non-standard DLL.
The pathnames dont get mangled any more, without the need for registry
entries.
The Avr-Libc is recompiled in a way that Avr-Studio can use it. The
source is included. Please leave it in exact the same location. The
makefile works for me. You can modify it and make clean; make if you
want an other location than c:\avrgcc.

I have stripped the unix-tools from Volker Oths distribution, they are
included in a separate archive.

The location is:
http://combio.de/avr/index.html

AvrStudio now fully works!
You can step through your own source as well as libc-source. Both in
assembler and c. :-)

Greetings
Gunnar