Re: [avr-gcc-list] stk500

From: Christoph Plattner
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] stk500
Date: Fri Jan 26 22:51:04 2001

I does not know st500, but the linux `uisp' tool can
be adapted and used for programming AVR chips. The parallel
printer port is connected to the in-system programming lines
directly or via adapters, like Altera's Byte-Blaster, and
you can program. This program tool can also be used inside
built process. For examale:
        make all
        make program
Second line programs the chip.