Re: [avr-gcc-list] hello world

From: J Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] hello world
Date: Tue Jan 23 00:43:04 2001

address@hidden (J Wunsch) wrote:

> I expect Rich to integrate this into his document as his time permits.
> For the time being, you can find it at
>
> ftp://ftp.ifbus.de/pub/j_wunsch/avr-demo.tar.gz

I've now prepared a second version of it which also covers the one
major concept that was missing until now, i. e. how to handle the
EEPROM.  (The value of the PWM is saved in two EEPROM cells after it
has been changed, and this value is used as the starting value after a
chip reset.)  I've uploaded the new archive to the above file; only
demo.c has been changed in the archive, the remaining files are the
same as last time.

address@hidden         http://www.interface-systems.de/~j