Re: [avr-gcc-list] Thanks

From: Dale Seaburg
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Thanks
Date: Sat Jan 13 17:21:04 2001

Mike,

This was for Linux.  I downloaded the sources.  But, under Linux, that
is generally no problem because of the included compilers (unlike
Windoze).  And, this gave me the opportunity to prefix the gcc
cross-compiler with "avr-" to differentiate it from the original gcc.

Gunnar Henne posted earlier today his URL:
http://combio.de/avr/index.html which has both the win32 and linux
stuff.  These are binaries, meaning they should be ready to go after
unzipping and installing.  Correct me Gunnar, if I have that wrong.

Dale.