avrdude 6.4

From: Neil Porven
Subject: avrdude 6.4
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 15:10:57 +0000

Hi everyone,

I downloaded avrdude 6.4 and I am getting the following error running the .exe

Missing libhidapi-0.dll

Version 6.3 was not generating this error and it still not generating this error.

I tried looking for the libhidapi-0.dll on-line but I am getting weird sites claiming they have a solution .dll that will fix this.

Is this a bug with 6.4?  If not, can you guys send me this file?

By the way, I switched from 6.3 because it didn’t contain Atinny202 support.

Thanks,

Neil

Sent from Mail for Windows