RE: [avr-chat] ATtiny48 avrdude config entry

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] ATtiny48 avrdude config entry
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 20:30:53 -0600

Descriptions of the avr-chat and avr-gcc-list mailing lists are here:
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=avr>
That should give you an idea of the typical subject matter. Avr-chat is fairly
easy-going.

The big thing is if you have patches to specific projects, or problems with a
specific project, then you'll usually get better responses going to those
project's mailing lists. If you have a bug report, than submit an item to the
respective Bug Trackers. If you have a patch, then submit them to the
respective Patch Trackers, etc. As a developer, it just makes it so much easier
to keep track of and to work with volunteers. :-)

Thanks,
Eric