[avr-chat] data acquisition system project

From: Abongo Ogola
Subject: [avr-chat] data acquisition system project
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:59:50 -0700 (PDT)

hi,
i'm doin a project on ' A four channel -D microcontroller absed data acquisition system with a serial interface to PC'. i have done the code attached and the schematic daigram attached as well,please would go through it and help me where u can,coz i'm still not getting anydisplay at the computer,is my circuit okay ,i'm using atmega88. Thanks a lot
Lennox