Re: [avr-chat] AVR on the Mac

From: Peter Harrison
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] AVR on the Mac
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 07:27:22 +0000

On 27 Feb 2009, at 00:37, Randy Glenn wrote:

I would suggest Objective Development's AVR MacPack package - comes
with both AVRGCC 3 and 4, which is good because 3 produces *far*
smaller code in many cases. You can switch between versions with a
shell script.

Releases of the MacPack track pretty closely with the WinAVR
distribution for Windows.

http://www.obdev.at/products/avrmacpack/index.html

-Randy

Thank you. I had found AVRMacPack after a few false starts and it really does look good. Nearly everything I need properly packaged and delivered in such a way that I could uninstall it if I wanted.

Pete