Re: [avr-chat] JTAG Debug

From: Steve Franks
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] JTAG Debug
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 11:11:32 -0700

Anyone know of a sure-fire way to strip this junk?  In their infinite
wisdom, Atmel used a cable stripped on a different surface on each
end, which is not an off-the-shelf item anywhere I know of (and bloody
hard to catch).  If you get a replacement cable, and your jtagice
won't power up, or the power light comes on with no target connected,
look closely for this issue.  This makes all the signals on the
opposite end mirrored...

Steve