[avr-chat] more of the same ;)

From: Steve Franks
Subject: [avr-chat] more of the same ;)
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:11:57 -0700

Any hope of disabling my earlier warning?  I think we've nailed down the reason, thanks to Joerg, so now I need to get it to go away until a fix becomes aparrent.  Digging around in the gcc manual, I found -Wno-packed -Wno-padded, but they do not appear to do the trick.  Am I out of luck?

the suspect: alignment of 'VRmsAStream::_ZTV11VRmsAStream' is greater than maximum object file alignment.  Using 1

Steve

--
Steve Franks, KE7BTE
Staff Engineer