[avr-chat] avr-libc 1.4.2 on OS X?

From: Arthur Elsenaar
Subject: [avr-chat] avr-libc 1.4.2 on OS X?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:58:27 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to get avr-libc 1.4.2 to work on Mac OS X 10.4.

I followed install instructions from http://www.bdmicro.com/images/ gnuavr.pdf and got those versions working;

binutils-2.15
gcc-3.4.3
avr-libc-1.2.3
avrdude-5.0

However when I like to upgrade to a newer avr-libc as many things seem to have changed in the headers.

Can anyone here that got it working provide details on how they did it? When I just compile avr-libc 1.4.2 I get errors I don't understand; object files the linker can't find? (I'm not completely new on this stuff, but still a newbie).

Thanks,

Arthur.