Problem with subdirectory

From: wingri
Subject: Problem with subdirectory
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:59:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I`ve got project and source codes are in direcory. Then, there are some
other source codes in subdirectory of this directory. Now, from file in
directory I want to call function from file in subdirectory.

Project is quite big, there are Makefiles for whole project, for my
directory and for subdirectory.
In Makefile.am I`ve got: SUBDIRS = subdir_name and includedir = subdir_name

But I`m getting error: undefined reference to ...

Everything runs ok in cmake, but I have to run automake as well.

Have you got any suggestions how to do this?
Thanks in advance.