Re: Portable prefix pattern rules

From: Brian
Subject: Re: Portable prefix pattern rules
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 15:15:40 -0600

I hate to say it, but it is more than ugly. As a maintainer, when forced
with the choice of leaving it as it is, which were it portable would be an
elegant solution, or replacing it with hundreds of rules that I will have to
maintain, I will leave it as it is.

If the autotools were to recognize these pattern rules, scan the source and
automatically generate portable rules for me, I would be a very happy
customer indeed :)

Brian