Re: spy.test on OpenBSD

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: spy.test on OpenBSD
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 11:01:17 +0200

>>> "Jacob" == Jacob Meuser <address@hidden> writes:

 Jacob> I ran the regression tests for automake-1.8.5 (yes, I know there are
 Jacob> newer versions) on OpenBSD 3.7-beta.  only failures were
 Jacob> libtool7.test and spy.test.

 Jacob> I think I understand the problem with libtool7.test, but the
 Jacob> spy.test, I don't fully understand what's going wrong there,
 Jacob> as it seems to work if I run it by hand:

[...]

Those transient failures usually occur on NFS mounted
directories, when the client's clock is not synchronized with
that of the server.
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz