BONANZA!! BONANZA!!!

From: address@hidden
Subject: BONANZA!! BONANZA!!!
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:25:34 +0200

Treasure Chest Sweepstakes Lottery,
Nachtwachtlaan 20,
Amsterdam 1058 EA,
Netherlands

BONANZA ! BONANZA !! BONANZA !!!

Hurray! You have been selected as one of the five lucky winners in the second
edition  of the TREASURE CHEST SWEEPSTAKES promotional draw. You have therefore
been approved for a huge payout of 400,000 Euros (Four Hundred
Thousand Euros Only)!

How was the selction process done?

Winners were randomly selected from an initial database of 500,000 emails which
was eventually downsized to 5,000 from which we eventually selected the final
and lucky five. The process was done through the computerized email balloting
system selecting emails from The Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, USA
and South America.

The process of collecting your winnings is to be handled by our Prize Winning
processing Agents. To ensure a smooth collection of your grand prize, You are
to contact our agents by email or fax within a week of receiving this notice.
Please find
full contact details below:

Anthony Kluivert,
Foreign Service Manager,
De Diamant Finance,
De Ruyterkade 6,
1013 AA Amsterdam
1000 AD Amsterdam
Netherlands
Email: address@hidden

When you contact your claims agent please provide him with the following
information below:

Ref No: TCL/31251311-08
Grand Draw No: 12099
Secret pin code: 7769847

Furthermore you are seriously advised to keep all winning lottery information
and numbers from the public in line with our company security protocol to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous
individuals.Please do not reply to this mail, contact your claims agent as
instructed above.

On behalf of all our staff in Treasure Chest Sweepstakes Lotto program, accept
my Congratulations!

Mr. Ruud Van Gaal
The Marketting Manager,
Treasure Chest  Sweepstakes Lottery.

************************ ADSL ILLIMITE TISCALI + TELEPHONE GRATUIT
Surfez 40 fois plus vite pour 30EUR/mois seulement !  Et téléphonez partout en
France gratuitement,
vers les postes fixes (hors numéros spéciaux). Tarifs très avantageux vers les
mobiles et l'international !
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici :
http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl  (voir conditions sur le site)