www.rezamusic.com

From: Reza Ganjavi
Subject: www.rezamusic.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 01:14:12 -0700

Hello. First, sorry to bother you. I found your email through doing a search on sites related to Switzerland and their related sites. I am a musician (guitarist/singer) as well as other things :-) and I have a website: www.rezamusic.com which I'd like to share with you -- it's a personal site, not a commercial one. It offers many topics, some of which you might find interesting.

My new CD has been released featuring some of the best classical players of the world including Maurice Steger. Please see www.rezamusic.com for details.

Also, I have a mailing list; it is very very inactive and discrete. Your email will not be exposed to anyone. I would like to retain your email on my list - you will not get junk mail - and the mailings are very very infrequent. If you do not like to be a part of it kindly let me know. Again, I apologize for having taken your time. You might find something interesting on www.rezamusic.com. Anyway it'd be good to hear from you if you like to drop a line.

Kind Regards,
Reza Ganjavi
Postbox 282, 8035 Zurich, Switzerland
www.rezamusic.com