Goodday Friend,

From: shadak_foundation
Subject: Goodday Friend,
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 03:24:44 +0100

Goodday Friend,

 I'm SHADAK SHARI,an Indian citizen,

And the sole owner of (Osvaldo Foundation!!)but made fame in
Iraq.I've been into helping the ophans for the past 10 years.I
became a great man when i had a licence to be an
international crude oil maketer 6 years Ago.

 I've help so many orphange homes,needy homes and the
less priviledge accross the African continents,with
the wealth God gave to me.The last comflicts that
happened in Iraq made me to loose all i've worked
for.I lost entire all i've worked for.Now i can't hear
again ,and my left leg has been amputated.

The doctor said i've a little more time to stay in
this planet.My good friend,i want you to do me a
favour.i will want you to assist me with the distribution of funds to ophans
that you know in your country!!

I kept some amount af money with a security
company in Europe and Asia Amounting to about $2.6M
and $2.2M respectively. I

i want you to take the place of my next of Kin.I'm doing
this base on the short time i've on Earth.I'm an old
man.Please this should be confidencial between you and
me.

If this transaction is sucessful,which i believe
it i will want you to take 20% /10% will be for all the expenses
and 70% should be distributed amongst the orphange
homes in Africa/And your country .My lawyer is already aware of this.Pls
get back to me Urgently.as i am sending you this mail via my foundations
email

i will want you to email me back via the foundations email(address@hidden)

Broadband from an unbeatable £15.99!

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/home.html?code=SM-NL-11AM