Contact me on January 2004

From: ramatmails
Subject: Contact me on January 2004
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 18:00:03 +0100 (CET)

My dear Friend,
I write to seek your services in a private matter regarding the estate of the late account holder from Canada who died leaving some funds unclaimed in our bank without any beneficiary. I am aware that you might not be related to him but I want you to stand as beneficiary. This requires a private arrangement. Could you perhaps be able to receive these funds under legal claims in your bank account for both of us to share according to participation, then I will fill you in. I am willing to pay a generous management and transfer fees as well as appreciation for your participation. I will need you in legal capacity to stand as his beneficiary. I have all the details and will fill you in if you are really willing. Your major role would be to present a bank account where the funds will be transferred and stand as the beneficiary or next of kin of the late account holder. All correspondences will be via email for now. The funds in question are quite large (about $1.45 million). I will expect a straight answer from you. Yes or no. If yes, then let's work out the modalities.
Closing with anticipation
Ramat.

Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime