Re: Help Requests

From: dc
Subject: Re: Help Requests
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 23:32:23 +0100

AFAIK There's a third possibility : you could setup a dist-hook target
in Makefile.am which allows you to specify completely your dist rule (I
had the same problem than yours and used this method). Unfortunately, it
also means that you might have to update this rule each time you change
metadata in your source tree.

/// didier