Re: GNU Automake 1.7.9 released

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: GNU Automake 1.7.9 released
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:50:17 +0100

>>> "Chuck" == Charles Wilson <address@hidden> writes:
 Chuck> What is this "Autoconf 2.59" of which you speak? I saw this
 Chuck> http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/autoconf-patches/2003-11/msg00010.html
 Chuck> But there does not yet appear to be a tarball available.

 > I'm using the AUTOCONF-2_59 tag from CVS.  I didn't know it
 > hasn't been announced yet.  All I can say is that Akim is away
 > today and tomorrow, so you'll have to wait if you want an
 > official tarball.

I have a problem on my machine that prevents me from finishing the
releasing process :(

/tmp % cat foo.c                                                  nostromo 9:16
int
main ()
{
  return 42;
}
/tmp % gcc foo.c                                                  nostromo 9:49
/usr/bin/ld: cannot open crt1.o: No such file or directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

When I have some time, I fix this, and finish the release :(