Re: example of DEJATOOL being a list of names

From: Jonah Graham
Subject: Re: example of DEJATOOL being a list of names
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 01:16:40 +0100

Sorry, I should have been more clear about my question. You are correct the
generated site.exp has illegal TCL in it. I believe I am following the
instructions in the automake manual properly for setting DEJATOOL to a list
of names. But of course something else must be missing from either my
settings in makefile.am or automake itself (or my configure.ac?).

For reference, this is my entire makefile.am:
AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS = dejagnu

bin_PROGRAMS = proga progb
proga_SOURCES = proga_main.c common.c
progb_SOURCES = progb_main.c common.c

DEJATOOL = proga progb

RUNTESTDEFAULTFLAGS = --tool $$tool  --srcdir $$srcdir/testsuite

And my configure.ac:
dnl Process this file with autoconf to produce a configure script.
AC_INIT(myproject, 1.0)
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(myproject, 1.0)
AC_PROG_CC
AC_OUTPUT(Makefile)

BTW. The reference in the manual I am referring to is:
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Tests

Thanks for any help or pointers you can give and sorry if I am barking up
the wrong tree, I am still a newbie :-)

Jonah