help in installing binaries in both /bin and /usr/bin

From: Aneesh Kumar K.V
Subject: help in installing binaries in both /bin and /usr/bin
Date: 06 Jan 2003 20:36:47 +0530

Hello,

 I want to write Makefile.am that  need to install binaries in both /bin
and /usr/bin. How can i do that. As far as i understood /usr/bin is
nothing but /bin with prefix=/usr. But in my particular case  I have
only one package( source.tar ) that consist of many tools and I in need
to configure the package ( source.tar ) using one ./configure.( so using
separate ./configure doesn't work for me ). I am also using of libtool.

As of now i have

bin_PROGRAMS=abc
bin_PROGRAMS=xyz  ==> What do i assign this to in order to install it in
/usr/bin

-aneesh