Re: Should ylwap get installed by autoreconf -i?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Should ylwap get installed by autoreconf -i?
Date: 25 Sep 2002 12:11:40 -0600

Harlan> I have the current software project almost building using 2.54
Harlan> and pre-1.7, ylwrap is not present and is not being missed.

I saw some email on the patch list about this too.  ylwrap is only
needed if you have more than one yacc source file (or more than one
lex source file) in a given directory.  Is that the case for you?

Tom