i want to use linker ld with libtool on hpux

From: Kremp, Johannes
Subject: i want to use linker ld with libtool on hpux
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:51:12 +0200

hello,

i'm on hpux 11.00 and use automake 1.5 with autoconf 2.50 and libtool 1.4b.

my binaries are linked against shared libraries. but when move this libraries in another directory and
write this new dirctory in the environment variable SHLIB_PATH the binary does not find the libraries.

my libtool use the compiler cc to link the binaries.
but the linker ld has the flags '+s' to force the binary to look into the directories listing in SHLI_PATH.

how can i tell libtool to use the linker ld?

i think then can i set '+s' to the LDFLAGS of my binaries, isn't it?

thanks for your help
johannes