RE: Compiling

From: Srinivas Cheruku
Subject: RE: Compiling
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 10:11:21 +0530

Tom,

Wish you a very Happy New Year.

I have downloaded dejagnu-1.4.2. I have done

#./configure
#make
# make check
Making check in doc
make  check-DEJAGNU
cd testsuite ; make check
Making check in libdejagnu
mksh: Fatal error in reader: = missing from replacement macro reference
Current working directory
/ora816/usr/srinivas/dejagnu-1.4.2/testsuite/libdejagn
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `check-recursive'
Current working directory /ora816/usr/srinivas/dejagnu-1.4.2/testsuite
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `check-DEJAGNU'
Current working directory /ora816/usr/srinivas/dejagnu-1.4.2
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `check-am'
Current working directory /ora816/usr/srinivas/dejagnu-1.4.2
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `check-recursive'
#

I am getting error while performing make check.

Can you please let me know what all pre-requistes should be installed for
using automake and autoconf.

Thanks,
Srinivas

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.