Re: Plan: Wednesday

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: Plan: Wednesday
Date: 22 Aug 2001 17:57:35 +1000

Tom> I haven't seen anything really bad recently.  I've got one more
Tom> update for the manual (see PR 220).  So I'm planning to release
Tom> 1.5 on or just after Wednesday, barring any reasons to the
Tom> contrary.

Speaking of PR 220, I came up with an idea... I don't know how pratical
it is...

for every AM_CONDITIONAL seen in configure.in|ac, insert an automatic
AM_CONDITIONAL(foo,false) in configure, up where the AM_INIT macro was
called.

I do realise that it's a user idiocy problem and thus workarounds may
not be appropriate.

Rob