Re: View Sonic Lead

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: View Sonic Lead
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:27:27 +0200

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 09:49:03AM -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
: >>>>> "Lars" == Lars J Aas <address@hidden> writes:
: Lars> We've taken measures to stop this from happening on the autoconf
: Lars> list now.  The automake list seems to be the only problem left
: Lars> (of the few lists *I'm* subscribed to).
:
: I assume you just limited the size of messages accepted by the list.

It's a combination of lots of things - mail size, weird To:-headers,
unsubscribe/subscribe requests are stopped, etc.  The mails aren't
rejected but put in the pending queue which we later moderate.  If the
automake list is handled by mailman too, activating this should be piece
of cake.

  Lars J