Please RTFM

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Please RTFM
Date: 17 Jul 2001 00:45:00 -0600

I'm interested in getting constructive feedback about the current cvs
manual.  Please read it, if you can stand to, and send info on what
you think it needs.  The more specific you can be, the better.

I'd really like to get 1.5 out.  The manual, plus a relatively short
bug/patch list, is all that stands in its way.

Perhaps it would be better to do a release that is imperfect in some
ways than to wait another month.  Comments?

Tom