Re: aclocal -I

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: aclocal -I
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:05:07 +0200

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 07:55:32PM -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
: >>>>> "Lars" == Lars J Aas <address@hidden> writes:
: Lars> That way I could run aclocal without having to remember the dirs
: Lars> or wrap the invocation in a script (aclocal scans configure.ac
: Lars> anyways).
:
: You can use ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS (bad name, I know) in Makefile.am.

That doesn't help if you invoke aclocal manually though - only when
make invokes aclocal (or have I misunderstood something?).

  Lars J
--
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.