Re: Warning fix for automake on CVS Libtool

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Warning fix for automake on CVS Libtool
Date: 08 May 2001 14:52:26 -0600

Pavel> Un-flattenning Automake is probably a good idea, but the
Pavel> history is a serious concern, especially considering that the
Pavel> output of "cvs annotate" will be affected.

My plan is to copy the `,v' files on the repository and then remove
all the tags in the copies.  Then I will `cvs rm' the originals.
That way, I think, if somebody tries `cvs co -rRelease-1-4' they will
get exactly the right thing.  I think this is important.

Tom