Re: Warning fix for automake on CVS Libtool

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Warning fix for automake on CVS Libtool
Date: 08 May 2001 18:39:03 +0200

>>>>> "Pavel" == Pavel Roskin <address@hidden> writes:

Pavel> But if you value history of individual files more than that of
Pavel> the project I suggest (as my second best preference) copying
Pavel> those files in the repository and then removing the old files
Pavel> using "cvs remove". This way, the historic versions will have
Pavel> extra files in the subdirs but "make" will not descent into
Pavel> them and neither will "make dist".

That's what I'm suggesting, just as we did for Autoconf.