Re: Automake: use of modified Perl modules & GPL

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Automake: use of modified Perl modules & GPL
Date: 21 Apr 2001 21:37:12 -0600

Akim> Now the question is how will be install it?  Do we try to get
Akim> into Perl's packaging system, or just have some pkglibdir and
Akim> install it in there?  The same question will arise when we move
Akim> Language, Macro, Rule etc. out of automake.in.

What do we gain from trying to make it a real Perl module?
For now I'm inclined to simply install all our code our own way.

Tom