Subdirs of pkgincludedir

From: Vaclav Barta
Subject: Subdirs of pkgincludedir
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 17:12:18 +0100

Hi,

part of my package (http://www.locus.cz/locus/) is a library with
over 160 headers, which may or may not be needed by other packages
using the library. I want to organize these headers and get some
control over who's using what: as a first step, I want to split
the library (which is in C++) into namespaces and have its headers
in a tree paralleling the namespace structure - that is, I want to
install headers into *subdirectories* of some include directory -
preferably pkgincludedir. Is it possible to do that with automake
1.4?

        Bye
                Vasek