subobj2.test fails

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: subobj2.test fails
Date: 09 Apr 2001 18:39:08 +0200

Hm...

I can't find the message you sent Tom.  I now perfectly understand the
problem, but I would like to delay the fix until the next patches are
applied, because one important point is reached later: depend2.am and
ext-compile.am are merged together (i.e., the use of the dependency
code is now handle at the level of the .am files instead of Automake).

>From that point it should become easier and more elegant to implement
things related to a single FPFX.

Also, I wondered for a long time whether we should introduce lang
specific files.  Most of the content of register_language calls,
should probably be in a file, and some adhoc stuff in
lang_*_finish/rewrite could be moved in such files.