Re: make dist and sources in subdirs

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: make dist and sources in subdirs
Date: 05 Apr 2001 11:15:35 -0600

Alexandre> There's an automake option that tells it to keep object
Alexandre> files in subdirs.  I don't recall the exact spelling.

Akim> Couldn't find it in the doc (probably still too experimental?),
Akim> but a RTFC shows it's subdir-objects.  See the subobj*.test
Akim> files.

That's a generous interpretation!  Really it is just that the docs
suck.  I've been lame about keeping them up-to-date.  subdir-objects
ought to be documented.

Tom