Re: Problem with EXTRA_*_SOURCES

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: Problem with EXTRA_*_SOURCES
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:43:09 +0200

On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 12:16:35PM +0200, Esben Haabendal Soerensen wrote:
: "Lars J. Aas" <address@hidden> writes:
: > I'm not able to reproduce this behaviour, but I'm using CVS
: > Automake.  Which version are you using?
:
: I get the behaviour both with automake 1.4 and CVS version (from today).

Then there's probably something weird with your setup of the conditionals.
I'll have to see configure.in and the offending Makefile.am to be able to
assist any further.

  Lars J