Re: BOUNCE address@hidden: Non-member submission from ["Derek R. Pr

From: Derek R. Price
Subject: Re: BOUNCE address@hidden: Non-member submission from ["Derek R. Price" <address@hidden>]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:28:20 -0500

Raja R Harinath wrote:

> > directory from the same source files, this would disable either the building
> > of PDFs or it would disable everything else.
>
> Actually, new versions of texinfo.tex from ftp.gnu.org seem to not
> need a special pdftexinfo.tex.

Yep.  That seems to have done the trick as far as I'm concerned.
*.info, *.ps,
and *.pdf all build and pass cursory inspection, anyhow.

Of course, now my users can miss upgrades to the distributed version of
texinfo.tex and possibly useful changes in their tex distribution's
operation,
but I guess I can confine that argument to the Automake folks and
Richard
Stallman for awhile.  :)

Derek

--
Derek Price                      CVS Solutions Architect (
http://CVSHome.org )
All work and no play makes Bart a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Bart a dull boy...

          - Bart Simpson on chalkboard, _The Simpsons_