Re: Autoconf and a bare-metal host with no C library

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: Autoconf and a bare-metal host with no C library
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 00:34:12 +0200

Hello.

On 2016-10-13 at 15:48, Keith Marshall wrote:

> Or maybe, you could consider something along the lines of
> MINGW_AC_PROG_CC_COMPILE_ONLY, (and associated support macros), as
> included within this aclocal.m4:
> https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw/mingw-org-wsl/ci/5.0-active/tree/aclocal.m4

Very interesting, thanks.

Thanks to Russell, Zack and Robert as well.  I would like to get to a
clean solution to contribute, but realistically my understanding of the
Autoconf internals is still far too shallow.

If I ever get to something reusable I'll contact you.

Regards,

--
Luca Saiu
* GNU epsilon:           http://www.gnu.org/software/epsilon

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".