Re: Enabling compiler warning flags

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Enabling compiler warning flags
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 19:14:08 -0800

On 12/19/2012 04:24 PM, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
I'm not sure how much help the FSF will be.

The GNU project can be of some help, sure.

Forgive my ignorance, but
are FSF and GNU equivalent?

Not exactly.  The FSF sponsors the GNU project, but it also
does other things.  The GNU project is its biggest project,
though.  See <http://www.fsf.org/about/>.

The email was sent address@hidden

Sorry, I'm not on that mailing list and didn't see it.
Please see <http://www.gnu.org/software/security/>
for how to report security issues that need to be escalated.

I was hoping Autoconf (or other friends, such as Automake) could be part of
the solution.

Yes, I think this is a reasonable idea for improving the
robustness of GNU and GNU-using software.