Re: Project builds fine on i686 but warnings and a compilation error sho

From: Juan A. Rubio
Subject: Re: Project builds fine on i686 but warnings and a compilation error show up on x86_64
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 20:48:59 +0100

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply.

You are absolutely right, these were all (fairly obvious) portability bugs
in my code (as also pointed by others). Warnings were all related to the
pointer size and I got the compile error while assigning a va_list to
another (
http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/manual/autoconf.html#Function-Portability).
I'm using va_copy to fix that one.

Thanks again,